Monday, May 13, 2013

Why Should Christians Get Get Me How To Get Out Of Debt

Dave Says - Can’t Afford To Tithe
Should a family tithe when it would leave them needing a miracle to make through the rest of the month, or should we get our debt under control and then a few years ago I tithed all the way into bankruptcy court and all the way out. It didn’t save me, but it did make me a God-truster ... Read Article

Mailbag: In God We Trust - About.com Agnosticism / Atheism
Why should the government pick one of those gods to promote above draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking Now I stand up for my rights and will not tolerate having government tell me what “We” believe in. I’ll get out a pen and tell them ... Read Article

Christmas Celebrations - Do You Celebrate Christmas?
Others say that birthday celebrations are of pagan origins and, therefore, Christians should have nothing to do /clothing the poor, building a homeless person a tiny shelter, etc. then that would be celebrating Christ. Don't get me Why I Celebrate Christmas With out JESUS birth ... Read Article

Against The World - YouTube
"Is it just me or is there anyone else out there who believes that open government budget debt economy government budget debt economy government budget debt economy government budget debt economy government budget where he asks this important question: Where do you get your ... View Video

Meaning Of Life - Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
The meaning of life is a philosophical question concerning the significance of life or existence in general. It can also be expressed in different forms, such as "Why are we here?", "What is life all about?", and "What is the purpose of existence?" ... Read Article

No comments:

Post a Comment